Friday, June 5, 2020 – As we await today’s announcement from Sonoma County Health Officer Dr. Sundari Mase, a REMINDER “POSSIBLE” REOPENING.
IN ATTENDING expect the following:
1. Wear mask and sanitize your hands; bring your own hand sanitizer and bring blanket for the pew.
2. Brief introductory admonition about safety: Social distancing, and sit every other pews,
3. To shorten presence inside Church, Mass is abbreviated, and not necessary to do congregational responses out loud.
4. No singing or music.
5. Skip Exchange of Peace
6. Communion is distributed in the hand after Final Blessing (observe social distancing) It will be row by row
7. Avoid touching structures and pews unnecessarily.
8. Exit after communion and not try not to congregate, we are trying to limit exposure.
9. Limited use of bathrooms THANK YOU!!!